Transportation in Mercer County makes traveling and commuting easy!
Unparalleled proximity to many of America’s most traveled highways.
Mercer County is located at the junction of I-79, I-80 and I-376
- I-79 Exits: 113, 116, 121 and 130
- I-80 Exits: 4, 15 and 24
- I-376 Exits: 1 and 2
Several airports to choose from.
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
- Erie International Airport
- Pittsburgh International Airport
- Youngstown-Warren Regional Airport
- Venango Regional Airport
- Akron-Canton Airport
There are two Class 1 railroads in Mercer County.
- CN Railway
- Norfolk & Southern
There are several ports near Mercer County.
- One hour from Erie, PA
- Within a day’s drive of ports in NY and VA