Mercer County, Pennsylvania
- Low-cost land
- Affordable business costs
- Strategically positioned at the intersection of Interstates 79, 80 & 376
- Excellent access to major markets
- Over 500 acres of property available in Keystone Opportunity Zones (virtually tax free)
- Available commercial & industrial facilities
- Abundance of low cost natural gas available
- Home to one of America’s most traveled shopping destinations
- Located less than 50 miles by train or truck from a world class ethane cracker with easy access to Northeast population centers
Mercer County: The epicenter of North America’s largest business and consumer markets in North America.
Strategically positioned at the intersection of a major East/West interstate system (Interstate 80) connecting Chicago and New York City, and a major North/South freeway (Interstate 79) that provides easy access to Toronto, Canada and Charlotte, NC, Mercer County Mercer County is the ideal location for businesses seeking access to the largest business and consumer markets in North America and includes the benefit of low-cost land.
Mercer County is home to one of the country’s top 20 outlet centers and the world’s largest off-price fashion store. Located at the junction of Interstates 79, 80 & 376, we attract more than 6 million shoppers every year from PA, OH, NY and Canada.
Mercer County’s proximity to major airports in Pittsburgh, PA, Akron and Cleveland, OH and additional regional air facilities located in Youngstown, Greenville, Grove City, Venango and Erie provides global access to worldwide markets. Low cost of living, low land costs, a workforce known for its strong work ethic, abundant recreation areas and proximity to metropolitan areas create a phenomenal quality of life which makes Mercer County a remarkable world-centered community in which to live, work and play.