Are you looking for job in Mercer County?
Mercer County is home to a number of thriving industries, including agriculture, industrial, medical, retail and more. Job seekers, check out the resources below to find the opportunity that’s right for you.
See a sampling of what positions are available in Mercer County!
Find the opportunity that’s right for you!
The PA CareerLink® Mercer County is a proud partner of the American Job Center network and provides direct services to address the needs of job-seekers and employers searching for qualified job applicants. With full listings and assistance for finding your perfect professional fit, it is your “one-stop” employment center, connecting employer and job opportunities with qualified job seekers. The PA CareerLink® partners to bring together many of Mercer County’s most effective workforce development resources to serve you better through technology and personal service.
PA CareerLink® job-seeker services include:
Learn about career options:
- Orientations to PA CareerLink® services – Learn all of the resources available to help you find your next job
- Career planning – Not sure what you want to do? We can help match you with a career industry based on your interests
- Free computer access to the internet for job research, job listings, and referrals to job listings and to community services
Improve your skills:
- Classroom and on-the-job training options
- Assessments of skills and academic levels:
- WorkKeys® National Career Readiness Certification
- Adult Basic Education classes
- General Educational Development (GED®) preparation
- Specialized workshops on topics related to career exploration which may include:
- Resumes & Cover Letters
- State Civil Service Positions
- Using social media to job search
- Financial topics
- Introduction to Job Gateway®
- Computer Basics
- Career Exploration
Find your next career:
- Job listings and self-service or staff assisted job referrals
- Occupational skills training information
- Veteran services with priority of services to veterans and eligible spouses of veterans
- Access to computers, printers, copiers, fax machines and phones for job search needs